Saturday, December 15, 2012

Hot Body

So I recently signed up for Bikram Yoga...It was pretty nerve wrecking to actually go ahead and take the class but I knew it was something I had to try out ("Try something you fear" kept running through my head). So I got to it and tried it out. Most yoga spots have a new member fee where you can get some added bonus, so I opted for the new member unlimited for a week. It felt pretty good to be prepared on my first day.

Now the actual session!! I went into the heated room and was like damn WTF did I sign myself up for. HAHA; but I went back in and waited for the instructor to enter. It was a really small class of myself and 4 others, which I loved. The instructor was really nice and he was a big help during my time there. Once we got started the sweat started rolling, I was feeling the burn. It was really good to know that I was able to remain in the room and I did my best. Though, I felt a bit dizzy at times, sort of like I was going to pass out, or just not able to do a position, I rode out like a champ.

When I left I was like to hell with that this is too much, then the little voice in my head began to speak "If you don't come back you would have wasted your money, and you'd be a quitter". I just couldn't do that could I. A day later and a body well aching I will be heading back tomorrow for sure. Have to get my moneys worth right.


Will definitely keep you updated on my Bikram classes until the membership runs out...

Have you done Yoga before?
Have you tried Bikram Yoga before?
How was it for you? 
I would love to hear your experiences...

No comments:

Post a Comment