Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Dear Life

You haven't been easy and I'm understanding that this is simply part of my journey. Some days it feels worst than it ever does and I try to understand that. Really what is life without the highs and lows?

Why does media and everything else make us think that you are supposed to be perfect. Shit, I want that "perfect" stuff. Life why aren't you perfect?? 

I want to be able to love myself unconditionally. 
I want to have a career I LOVE!
I want to meet some pretty awesome people.
I want to be healthy.
I want to feel like the prettiest girl in the world(I used to feel that some days but now it's been hard).
I want to meet an amazing man.
I want to connect with him ^ and it feel like I'm on top of the world.
I want to get married on a beach.
I want to own a people living space.
I want to have 3-4 children.
I want to teach them everything I know and more.


I just want you to be perfect life. FUCK!


I wish that outside sources didn't affect who we are and what we desire to become. Often times we want what others have and don't appreciate what we are given by the higher being. It's not easy, but it seems like it.

Life I'm just asking you to guide me in the right direction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment