Friday, September 19, 2014

Curvy thick slim body

So I time and time again consider working out and getting the body I actually want. It never really works, well it does but.

Here's my thing I want a flat stomach, perfect ass, and have this fear of being too skinny. I like my thick thighs and how my curves meet each other but want that "perfect" fit.

It sucks because I actually consider investing in a personal trainer because they can help me to achieve that, they are there for your personal training after all. I just can't get past the fact that they'll have me bussing my ass and then I'm way to thin for my liking.

With my thick body I don't appear too tall which I adore because I always hated being so damn tall. I'm not one for the slim tall look. How do I figure this out! Hoping I can get blessed with a trainer that knows what they are doing and helps me get the results I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment