Friday, November 22, 2013

Condo Life

I have always had a fascination with Condo's and lets just take it to another level. I'm going to share my obsession with you all. Think of this as my vision board that is intended to be a vision for you if you like condo's.



Source: wexzilla

Source: homeizy


These were the few I found searching online.. Super swoon! I'm here like I just want to make some money and own a Condo or two or three.  Do some renting in two and have one that I can go to when I am ready and have a house somewhere cute. 

I say meet some one start a family in my condo then move to a house. You know the family type thang, then we can visit the condo or I can just visit it when I need some alone time or whatever the case may be. Doesn't this life look amazing? I just have to have it, and you know what I will. Some day soon I will have this and more. 


Crowned

No comments:

Post a Comment