Monday, December 16, 2013

Dreams & Passions

I've been having multiple dreams about my grandfather and my baby cousin. I wonder what it is the Universe is trying to tell me. See my grandfather passed away about 4 years ago which honestly seems like yesterday and my baby cousin was born this year. I'm sitting here trying to figure out what it is my grandfather is trying to tell me.

I loved him without an end and he was like the father I needed in my life. He was so perfect! He was pretty much my everything. So I know he is sending me some kind of message. Just trying to understand it all.

Then I have been getting these signs to complete a project I've had on my mind for some time. It's so crazy! I'm trying to get the idea out but I feel like I keep holding myself back. You know the whole I don't have the money to get it started. Working is cool but I just need to make some more cash to share my ideas with everything. Ughh! 

Maybe I'll stumble upon some money or idk maybe I should start a crowd fund. Then again I really don't know about that crowd fund. Are people really making anything from that? I have become that person that wants to do everything on their own which probably isn't the best. Some days I'm nervous about my idea being taken. Yea, I'm working on it! 

Hoping to one day meet up with the right mentor to guide me. There aren't a lot of good mentors that I've run into. It pretty much sucks ass. 

What really makes no sense as much is that I haven't found many mentor programs for those who have just graduated and are still trying to figure out their passions. I think the 20-25 age group needs it a lot more than those younger. They are in a time when they are feeling stuck. Where do they turn? 

No comments:

Post a Comment