Wednesday, October 31, 2012

First morning

Goodmorning Beautiful Queens & Kings!


First I have to share a small bit of the devotional I read in my YouVersion Bible app.

"Everyone has gone through seasons when the challenges of life feel overwhelming. During those times, it’s easy to be tempted to talk about how bad things are. Maybe you received a bad medical report, or maybe you’re facing a financial obstacle. But the more you talk about something, the bigger it becomes in your mind. Instead, you’ve got to dig your heels in and say, “No, I am not going to give life to that defeat. I am not going to speak sickness over myself. I’m not going to speak lack. I’m not going to speak fear. I’m choosing a different report. I believe the report of the Lord which says I am blessed. I am favored. I am prosperous. I am healthy. I am whole. I’m a victor, not a victim.”

Bring positive thoughts into your life. If you feed negative energy it will prosper. That negative energy will consume your body and lead you into excessive negativity. In those thoughts, do no grasp them, but also do not reject them. "No Grasping, No Rejecting." Accept that the negative energy is there, let it drift away, as it drifts, speak to your God to help you receive and increase positive thought energy.



Crowned

No comments:

Post a Comment