Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Kindness Challenge Day 1

Earlier this evening I received my email for day 1 of the Kindness Challenge over at PersonalExcellence.co. (I actually was confused as to why I got the email so early and it wasn't Nov. 1, then I remember that Personal Excellence is being run over in Singapore...DUH).

My first thoughts on Day 1: How the heck am I supposed to do that? I'm really not a hugger for one and I probably won't be able to see many people because of Hurricane Sandy.

What I actually did: I went to the people in my home and gave them hugs...except for one(She was on the phone; I still have time)

Their response: They both pushed me away like what the hell are you doing but didn't say anything...I proceeded to hug them.

My Response: I really didn't know how I was going to do it because I knew they would have the reaction they did. Though. I took notice how they responded and still supplied them with my kindness. It felt very rewarding, like I was almost comforting them and taking away some of their worries. I am going to find ways to hug a couple more people before day 1 is over.

You can still join...do it like yesterday before it's too late 
PersonalExcellence.co




Crowned

No comments:

Post a Comment