Monday, February 18, 2013

Dear Lover,

I don't know who you are and where you are right now, but I miss you. I want to laugh with you at this very moment. I want you to tell me I'm beautiful. I want to know that when you kiss my forehead I'll feel it. I want to smile because you are just that amazing. I want to pray with you and share things I'd share with my best friend. I want you to become that friend. I want to make you laugh in ways that you've never laughed before. I want to grow with you. I want to know that you are mine. I want to dive into your arms and hear you tell me everything is okay. I want to hear about how your day was. I want to give you massages after I know you've had a long day at work. I want to cook you your favorite dinner. I want to sit next you and watch a love story. I want to love you and create a story. I want to visit museums with you and talk art. I want to pray with you and talk God. I want to take walks with you in the park. I want to hold your hand, knowing that you have no intentions of letting go. I want to dance with you in the rain, flaws and all. I want to know that you are near. I am hoping that you too feel the same way. I love you from a distance because I know we are walking on our journeys to each other. Though, sometimes I wished we were running, because sometimes I feel like the time isn't on my side. But I know your almost hear, the whisper that your near. Dear lover, I know your there.

No comments:

Post a Comment