Friday, October 4, 2013

Transitions of Life

I have found that I am learning  to enjoy my alone time a lot more. There have been times I just decide to go up to my room and read, reflect, write or just lay there with a candle lit or not and it kind of feels alright. It's hard doing that and staying away from social media but I'm doing my best. I have deleted instagram from my phone and pretty much get lost in tumblr which feels like a place I can be myself. I really don't understand it. On tumblr I can post anything and I don't feel like someone's watching me or I have to impress anyone.

This then goes into me feeling that quarter life crisis...oh lawwwd. It's a hell of a thing. Trying to figure out how the hell this life thing is supposed to be going. Fresh out of college on the hunt for a job(I admit I took a little hiatus during the summer), to no avail I can't seem to get me a paying job. I have no idea what it is I want to do. I am pretty much feeling lost. Glad though that I have found multiple opportunities to improve my skills and test the waters with some new interests.

It also led me to figuring out what changes I need to make in my life to move forward. One thing that has been standing out all the time for me is the crowd I keep. The people I hang out with now... I got mad love for them but they just aren't benefiting my growth. I hate to kick them the curb but sometimes hearing there shit is just too much for me. It's like do I really need to hear the same crap over and over again. Ugh.

So here's to taking steps!! Winter's coming I hibernate during that time so here's to more self-discovery growth and possible networking and just prepping for my life.



Crowned 

No comments:

Post a Comment